Greane Tree Technology President Annmarie Lanesey will moderate a panel entitled “The Future Of Workforce Readiness: Education & Business Partnerships.” The event will take place on October 23, 2015, at the Troy Middle School, from 8 to 10 am, with registration and breakfast at 7:30.
Appearing on the panel will be:
- Bob Horan, Superintendent of Schools, Schodack Central School District
- Reg Harnish, Chief Security Strategist, GreyCastle Security
- Bruce Potter, Superintendent, Berkshire Union Free School District
- Kelsey Kohler, Global Shared Service Organization Design Leader, Momentive
- Steve Janack, Principal, Janack Group
The panelists will discuss current and future skills shortages affecting industry, talk about how educators and businesses can work together to address skills gaps and enhance education, and look at opportunities to support the goals of the Upstate Revitalization Initiative through development of STEM-qualified talent in the region.
The panel is offered by the Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Questar III and the Center for Economic Growth. CapCom and CSArch are event sponsors. For more information about the panel, and to register, please visit the Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce event listing or email email@example.com.